As the Supreme Court considers the fate of new state abortion laws and challenges to Roe vs Wade, tensions flare while pro-lifers debate strategies for the future and ending legalized abortion for good. We talk about the issue of the lack of unity within the pro-life movement and what it means for us. Can it ever be fixed? Can we win without being unified? All this and more in an important episode for all who fight for the unborn.
Episode Duration: 30 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Democrats: “Help us abortion, you’re our only hope!” (00:45)
- Portland to offer Bereavement Leave for employees getting abortions (5:35)
- Abortion & the upcoming changes to the labor force (8:02)
- The lack of unity within the pro-life movement (13:47)
- The lack of unity within the pro-choice movement (24:11)
- Closing Statements (30:06)
- Democrats hope the threat to abortion rights will rouse voters – LA Times
- The Democrats’ Privileged College-Kid Problem – Politico
- A year after big cuts, Mayor Ted Wheeler wants to add to the Portland Police Bureau – OPB
- Portland first in nation to offer bereavement leave for employees who get an abortion – The Christian Post
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 46: The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 77: America’s Shortage Of Adoptable Babies
- The Demographic Drought – EMSI
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.