At the beginning of the classic Christmas movie, It’s a Wonderful Life, George Bailey stood on a snow covered bridge preparing to jump into the icy river below. He was going to kill himself after concluding that he had made a mess of things and that his life had counted for nothing. Then, at the height of his despair, he was visited by an angel who showed him what the world would have been like had he never lived. In the end, George had come to see that he was allowing his life to be defined by its failures. There is a valuable lesson in that for the pro-life movement. Listen as we discuss the “George Bailey” Syndrome that is affecting the pro-life movement and provide a moment of reflection and perspective.
Episode Duration: 25 min
Note: Due to the holidays, there will not be a new episode next week.
The Pro-Life America podcast will return 12/30. Merry Christmas!
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Viral video of man attempting to force woman to abort (00:34)
- What the pro-life movement has accomplished (5:52)
- Closing Statements (24:51)
- The Instagram Video Of Guy Attempting To Force Woman to Abort
- Life Dynamics Report: Under The Radar Violence
- Get Your Free Copy Of “The Pact”
- Lime 5: Exploited By Choice – By Mark Crutcher
- Planned Parenthood to open reproductive health centers at 50 Los Angeles high schools – The Washington Post
- “What kind of society do you want to live in?”: Inside the country where Down syndrome is disappearing – CBS News
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.