This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss the latest news from around the world, including the sketchy Abort Offshore operation in the Gulf of Mexico, the World Economic Forum’s suggestion that children should be microchipped, and Russia’s new one million ruble baby incentive to women who have ten or more children! All this and more in one wild episode of crazy but true news from around the world.
Episode Duration: 28 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Planned Parenthood’s script doctor (00:59)
- Abort Offshore? (04:56)
- Could prenatal tests for autism be on the horizon? (11:48)
- Russia To Give 1 Million Rubles To Women Who Birth 10+ Children (16:11)
- World Economic Forum suggests children should be microchipped (20:50)
- Final Thoughts (28:05)
- The Unreported Story Society Website
- This Abortion Boat Sounds Fishy – Jezebel
- Think abortion is safe? Check out SafeAndLegal.com
- Video: Christi’s Choice
- Prenatal tests for autism are coming—and so are more abortions – America Magazine
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 111: China’s Population Crisis
- Russia To Give 1 Million Rubles To Women Who Birth 10 Or More Children – Daily Wire
- World Economic Forum Suggests There Are “Solid, Rational” Reasons For Children to Be Microchipped – Summit News
- OnStar, other connected services now standard on some GM vehicles – Repairer Driven News
- Sign Up For The Pro-Life Voice!
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.