Episode 46 | The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
Researchers and economists are calling worldwide plunges in birth rates a “crisis.” We discuss what some countries are doing in the hopes of reversing it, the potential ramifications of this, and how it is all connected to legalized abortion and “population control.” Plus, we reveal how one Danish travel agency is selling traveling as a way to “save Denmark.”
Researchers and economists are calling worldwide plunges in birth rates a “crisis.” We discuss what some countries are doing in the hopes of reversing it, the potential ramifications of this, and how it is all connected to legalized abortion and population control. Plus, we reveal how one Danish travel agency is selling traveling as a way to “save Denmark.”
Episode Duration: 29 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Declining birth rates round the world (01:04)
- Countries that are paying women to have babies (2:01)
- The false prophesy of “the population bomb” (2:56)
- Economic and Demographic ramifications (5:47)
- China’s situation (7:05)
- The connection to immigration (8:54)
- Abortion is connected to everything (19:32)
- The connection to euthanasia (20:16)
- “Do it for Denmark” (25:46)
- Closing Statements (28:08)
- Experts sound the alarm on declining birth rates among younger generations: “It’s a crisis” – CBS News
- View Fertility Rates For Countries Around The World
- European Nations Offer Incentives To Have Kids -SF Gate
- When Governments Pay People To Have Babies – NPR
- The Government Will Pay You to Have Babies in These Countries – Money
- Thinking of Starting a Family in Japan? These Are the Government Benefits You Need to Know About! – Tsunagu Local
- Can China Recover From Its Disastrous One-Child Policy? – The Guardian
- The hilarious commercial: “Do It For Denmark!”
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Episode 129 | Population Control & Eugenics Efforts Disguised as “Aid”
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we cover the scandal that most Americans have no idea they are footing the bill for. This episode will have your blood boiling as we reveal and provide proof of how eugenics and population control efforts are being thrust on foreign countries under the guise of “aid.”
Episode 90 | Day of Tears
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, special guest Flanna Sheridan from Day of Tears joins us to discuss the organization that has state by state declaring January 22nd the “Day of Tears” – and what that means for our country. But first, we take a moment to discuss the Russian attacks on Ukraine.
Episode 121 | Talking To Women Who Are Considering Abortion- Pt 2
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we finish up our discussion on how to talk to women who are considering abortion and the benefits of male counselors at crisis pregnancy centers. And we reveal to listeners two Life Dynamics forms that are the easiest and most cost effective way to save a life! Plus, we discuss how Christian schools could unintentionally be creating abortion minded women.