Episode 46 | The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
Researchers and economists are calling worldwide plunges in birth rates a “crisis.” We discuss what some countries are doing in the hopes of reversing it, the potential ramifications of this, and how it is all connected to legalized abortion and “population control.” Plus, we reveal how one Danish travel agency is selling traveling as a way to “save Denmark.”
Researchers and economists are calling worldwide plunges in birth rates a “crisis.” We discuss what some countries are doing in the hopes of reversing it, the potential ramifications of this, and how it is all connected to legalized abortion and population control. Plus, we reveal how one Danish travel agency is selling traveling as a way to “save Denmark.”
Episode Duration: 29 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Declining birth rates round the world (01:04)
- Countries that are paying women to have babies (2:01)
- The false prophesy of “the population bomb” (2:56)
- Economic and Demographic ramifications (5:47)
- China’s situation (7:05)
- The connection to immigration (8:54)
- Abortion is connected to everything (19:32)
- The connection to euthanasia (20:16)
- “Do it for Denmark” (25:46)
- Closing Statements (28:08)
- Experts sound the alarm on declining birth rates among younger generations: “It’s a crisis” – CBS News
- View Fertility Rates For Countries Around The World
- European Nations Offer Incentives To Have Kids -SF Gate
- When Governments Pay People To Have Babies – NPR
- The Government Will Pay You to Have Babies in These Countries – Money
- Thinking of Starting a Family in Japan? These Are the Government Benefits You Need to Know About! – Tsunagu Local
- Can China Recover From Its Disastrous One-Child Policy? – The Guardian
- The hilarious commercial: “Do It For Denmark!”
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Episode 135 | A Tribute To Mark Crutcher
It is with heavy hearts that we announce, Life Dynamics and the world has lost a fierce fighter for the unborn, president of Life Dynamics Mark Crutcher. We read his obituary and give a solemn tribute to his life and work.
Episode 49 | Is There REALLY A War On Women, Or Is It A War On Men?
It seems like everyday, there is more talk about toxic masculinity, more examples of male bashing, and how “cis men” are the problem. We discuss this troubling trend in our culture and how a number of serious problems that males are facing are being completely ignored. This controversial episode leaves you asking, does modern feminism have the solution, or is it part of the problem?
Episode 5: Is the pro-life movement committing suicide?
Episode Synopsis: We told you that this podcast would sometimes be controversial – and this episode is proof of that. In this show, we discuss the role of Crisis Pregnancy Centers and how the overall focus of the pro-life movement, if not corrected, could cause us to become irrelevant. Episode Duration: 20 min In This…