With the help of Hollywood, the abortion lobby and pro-choice side touts abortion as something that empowers women, but we expose the truth of how abortion devastates everyone it touches. We discuss abortion testimonies, and side effects such as “anniversary reactions,” issues bonding with future children, miscarriage, and more! This episode is a sobering look a the price women have been forced to pay for the “right to choose.”
Episode Duration: 28 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- Hollywood touts abortion (03:32)
- Lack of regret doesn’t exonerate abortion (4:40)
- Celebrities who regret their abortions (7:52)
- Kanye West’s revelation (12:48)
- Ohio woman kills her six-year-old son (14:04)
- Ramona’s Story (16:37)
- Anniversary Reactions (22:48)
- Post-abortive women and issues bonding with future children (24:06)
- Miscarriages and other side effects (24:41)
- Closing Statements (27:04)
- Busy Phillips Abortion Rant
- Sharon: The rock of the Osbournes unXpurgated – The Daily Mail
- Rocker Steven Tyler of Aerosmith Haunted by Girlfriend’s Abortion – LifeNews
- Kanye West Breaks Down in Tears Explaining Anti-Abortion Stance at Presidential Rally: ‘I Almost Killed My Daughter’ – Billboard
- What Have I Done? Finding Healing After My Abortion – By: Ramona Stumpf
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.