We love hearing from our listeners! This week we share and respond to two listener comments and suggestions and discuss how future generations will remember legalized abortion. We discuss not just abortion itself but all the things that have come with it that our society will be judged by – such as the harvesting and sale of aborted baby parts and the CDC coverup of abortion injury’s and deaths.
Episode Duration: 31 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:22)
- Show suggestion from Dave M. (00:51)
- Listener comment from Dr. Frank Schell (04:21)
- Other abortion-related things we will be judged for (05:54)
- Final Thoughts (30:34)
- Life Dynamics Report: The Marketing of Aborted Baby Parts
- Life Dynamics Investigation: Child Predators
- Life Dynamics Report: America’s Carefully Hidden Sex Scandal
- The Finkel Tapes
- Lime 5 – By: Mark Crutcher
- An American Abortion Clinic
- Life Dynamics Report: Under The Radar Violence In The Conflict Over Abortion
- Life Dynamics Report: Racial Targeting and Population Control
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.