This week, we discuss the often concealed connections between the Nazis and Margaret Sanger, the organization she founded, and the “birth control” movement. We confront the pro-choice claim that Hitler was pro-life. Also, we reveal details about colleagues of Sanger’s such as Eugen Fischer, Harry Laughlin, & Lothrop Stoddard and why The American Birth Control League would change its name to Planned Parenthood. Finally, we talk about Josef Mengele: the SS doctor at Auschwitz dubbed “the angel of death,” who later became an abortionist.
Episode Duration: 26 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Proposed legislation for paid leave of pregnancy loss (00:53)
- Introducing today’s topic (4:49)
- Margaret Sanger’s World Population Conference (6:22)
- U.S. State Sterilization Boards (7:04)
- The hypocrisy of how BLM treats Sanger vs others (11:50)
- Why the American Birth Control League & IG Farben changed their names (13:27)
- A few key players: Eugen Fischer, Harry Laughlin, & Lothtrop Stoddard (15:44)
- “The Angel of Death” – Josef Mengele (19:47)
- Closing Statements (25:44)
- Duckworth Pushes For Paid Leave For Pregnancy Loss – CBS News
- Sterilized By North Carolina, She Felt Raped Once More – LA Times
- Watch Maafa 21 – Black Genocide in 21st Century America
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.