With the elections just around the corner, an allegation that Herschel Walker paid for an ex- girlfriend’s abortion emerges. We discuss this, what it means for the elections and conservatives. Plus, we discuss the Biden Justice Department’s crack down on pro-lifers, the Supreme Court’s refusal to hear a personhood case, and the article claiming the pro-life movement is making America’s diaper crisis “worse.
Episode Duration: 21 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Pro-Choice article claims pro-life movement is making “America’s diaper crisis worse” (00:34)
- Biden Justice Department cracks down on Pro-Lifers (03:10)
- Supreme Court refuses to hear personhood case (04:57)
- Woman claims Herschel Walker paid for her abortion (07:36)
- Final Thoughts (19:35)
- America is facing a diaper crisis, and the anti-abortion movement is making it worse – Yahoo Finance
- Pro-Life America Episode 119: Tips EVERY Pro-Lifer Needs To Know In The Surge In Violence Against Pro-Lifers
- ‘Why Are You Banging on My Door With a Gun?’ 11 More Pro-Life Activists Targeted– CBN News
- FBI Reportedly Raid Home ‘Guns Drawn,’ 11 Pro-Life Activists Charged for Blocking Abortion Clinic – Daily Signal
- Supreme Court declines to hear case on fetal personhood – Axios
- Abortion And A Constitutional Showdown – By Mark Crutcher
- Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion – The Daily Beast
- Herschel Walker Urged Woman to Have a 2nd Abortion, She Says – New York Times
- Herschel Walker’s son speaks out – Twitter Thread
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.