Episode 119 | Could Trouble Be Brewing In Georgia?
With the elections just around the corner, an allegation that Herschel Walker paid for an ex- girlfriend’s abortion emerges. We discuss this, what it means for the elections and conservatives. Plus, we discuss the Biden Justice Department’s crack down on pro-lifers, the Supreme Court’s refusal to hear a personhood case, and the article claiming the pro-life movement is making America’s diaper crisis “worse.”
With the elections just around the corner, an allegation that Herschel Walker paid for an ex- girlfriend’s abortion emerges. We discuss this, what it means for the elections and conservatives. Plus, we discuss the Biden Justice Department’s crack down on pro-lifers, the Supreme Court’s refusal to hear a personhood case, and the article claiming the pro-life movement is making America’s diaper crisis “worse.
Episode Duration: 21 min
Web player not showing? Click here.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Pro-Choice article claims pro-life movement is making “America’s diaper crisis worse” (00:34)
- Biden Justice Department cracks down on Pro-Lifers (03:10)
- Supreme Court refuses to hear personhood case (04:57)
- Woman claims Herschel Walker paid for her abortion (07:36)
- Final Thoughts (19:35)
- America is facing a diaper crisis, and the anti-abortion movement is making it worse – Yahoo Finance
- Pro-Life America Episode 119: Tips EVERY Pro-Lifer Needs To Know In The Surge In Violence Against Pro-Lifers
- ‘Why Are You Banging on My Door With a Gun?’ 11 More Pro-Life Activists Targeted– CBN News
- FBI Reportedly Raid Home ‘Guns Drawn,’ 11 Pro-Life Activists Charged for Blocking Abortion Clinic – Daily Signal
- Supreme Court declines to hear case on fetal personhood – Axios
- Abortion And A Constitutional Showdown – By Mark Crutcher
- Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion – The Daily Beast
- Herschel Walker Urged Woman to Have a 2nd Abortion, She Says – New York Times
- Herschel Walker’s son speaks out – Twitter Thread
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Episode 125 | When Will Authorities Prosecute Abortion Clinics For Failing To Report Rape Of Children?
A story out of Omaha, Nebraska about the sexual abuse of a child, has earned national media attention when it was reported that the girl’s mother took her for an abortion and returned her to her abuser – the step father. We discuss how this case is typical of what we have seen and how our country’s epidemic of child sexual abuse is being driven by the fact that that both Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation knowingly conceal these crimes while aiding and abetting the sexual predators who commit them. We reveal shocking information which begs the question, when will authorities prosecute these clinics for failing to report?
Episode 22: Adoption- The Real Story
Episode Synopsis: This week we are talking about adoption. We discuss the lies and myths about adoption touted by abortion supporters, the uncomfortable truth that adoption isn’t the solution to abortion (and why), and Mark’s solution to the “unwanted baby” problem the pro-choice side is always talking about. This week’s special guest is none other…
Episode 27 | The First Presidential Debates of 2020
Episode Synopsis: September 29th marked the kick-off of the presidential debates – and it was definitely memorable. We discuss the presidential food fight, the boiling clash over the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett and the left’s division over Ginsburg’s decision to stay on until the very end, and how Trump has been able to make…