In response to a question on one of our Instagram posts about what happens to the bodies of babies after abortion, we reveal the different ways abortion clinics have “disposed” of aborted babies. Plus, we discuss the abortion industry’s problem with waste disposal companies and the disgusting conditions and awful behaviors inside clinics. This episode proves that there is no such thing as humane disposal of these babies.
Episode Duration: 19 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Instagram Question and listener warning (00:59)
- Laws regarding disposal (1:29)
- Garbage Disposals and Other Plumbing (2:10)
- The abortion industry’s problem with waste disposal companies (4:12)
- Incineration and Waste to Fuel Plants (5:00)
- No such thing as humane disposal of babies (6:21)
- Illegal dumping (7:26)
- Something important to remember (8:58)
- Disgusting conditions and awful behaviors inside clinics (12:32)
- Closing Statements (16:45)
- Video: Filthy conditions found at closed abortion clinic – Life Dynamics
- Video: How to Get Rid Of The Body – Abortion Problems – Students For Life
- Pro-Life Advocates Demand Investigation After Clinic Throws 17-Week-Old Aborted Baby in Trash – Life News
- Media looks other way as more Kermit Gosnells remain – Life Dynamics Blog
- An Employee for an Abortion Clinic in Kansas Stepped Forward – Life Dynamics
- Life Dynamics Report: The Marketing Of Aborted Baby Parts
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 7: Do Insurance Companies & Medical Community Benefit From Abortion?
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.