This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss the realities of abortion coercion including how wide spread it is, when it becomes violent, the fallout it creates, and the importance of knowing your significant other’s position on abortion. Hear one woman’s heartbreaking story of how she was coerced into having an abortion. Are you experiencing abortion coercion? We have advice about what to do.
For those who have more questions about this issue, you can contact Life Dynamics by calling (940)380-8800 or emailing us at email@example.com
Episode Duration: 26 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- “Love Is Blind” contestant confesses she was coerced into having an abortion (1:26)
- The “Big Lie” (3:59)
- How common abortion coercion is (9:23)
- When abortion coercion becomes violent (11:41)
- Advice for those who are experiencing abortion coercion (15:36)
- The Life Dynamics Force Form (15:58)
- The fallout (17:54)
- For the teen who doesn’t want authorities involved (22:51)
- Advice for those who have a friend who is experiencing abortion coercion (23:49)
- Final Thoughts (25:25)
- Reality Star Smashes Narrative That Abortion Empowers Women: My Abortion “Destroyed” Me – LifeNews
- Love Is Blind – Netflix
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 40: How The Feminist Movement Was Hijacked By Abortion Advocates
- Video clip of Alexis McGill & Busy Phillips Conversation at SXSW
- Busy Phillips Abortion Rant
- Life Dynamics Report: Under The Radar Violence
- The Life Dynamics Force Form
- Subscribe to our newsletter, The Pro-Life Voice
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.