Despite conservatives not having control in the Oval Office and in the Senate, conservatives are not backing down in the fight against abortion. As mentioned in a Huffington Post article, a tidal wave of pro-life bills are being introduced by states. We discuss this and other victories. But as Sarah points out, we must be careful because Republican does not always mean pro-life.
Episode Duration: 29 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Where’s Joe? (01:00)
- Alabama woman dies due to perforated uterus during abortion (4:49)
- How abortion deaths are swept under the rug (10:02)
- The palpable depression in the pro-life movement (13:19)
- States are taking up the fight (14:48)
- Conservatives are setting new records! (17:22)
- Now is not the time to give up (18:23)
- Republican does not always mean pro-life (21:30)
- Is Trump our “Patton”? (26:00)
- Closing Statements (28:28)
- Autopsy Report Reveals Alabama Woman Died of Perforated Uterus During Abortion – Operation Rescue
- Lime 5: Exploited By Choice – By Mark Crutcher
- State Lawmakers Have Introduced Nearly 400 Anti-Abortion Bills This Year – Huffington Post
- PRO-LIFE WOMEN UPDATE: Historic Class in the U.S. House Reaches 30 Women Strong – SBA List
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.