Episode 2: Why Abortion Should NEVER Be Sent Back To The States
Episode Synopsis: Should Roe vs. Wade be overturned? Recent events prove that the left is worried about the future of Roe vs. Wade – and is coming up with their own “Plan B.” We reveal how the way Roe vs. Wade is overturned can have repercussions for the unborn and why abortion is NOT a…
Should Roe vs. Wade be overturned? Recent events prove that the left is worried about the future of Roe vs. Wade – and is coming up with their own “Plan B.” We reveal how the way Roe vs. Wade is overturned can have repercussions for the unborn and why abortion is NOT a state’s rights issue. This episode will change how you see the future of the abortion battle in America!
Episode Duration: 21 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Introductions (00:25)
- Recap of our previous episode (00:52)
- The recent events that triggered this conversation. (02:00)
- The most common misconception about Roe vs. Wade… (02:52)
- The two ways that Roe vs. Wade can be overturned (03:03)
- Personhood and the pro-life position (4:15)
- Why abortion shouldn’t be sent back to the states (6:19)
- Culture Wars: The left’s attempts to turn red states blue. (9:50)
- The left’s “Plan B” (13:04)
- How you can help (18:00)
- A radical solution to Roe vs. Wade… (20:26)
- Closing Statements (20:55)
- Learn More About Where The Abortion Battle Is Headed In Our Book, Siege.
- New York Times Article: ‘The Time is Now: States Are Rushing To Restrict Abortion, Or To Protect It.”
- Vice Article: “Virginia Could Become a ‘Safe Haven’ for Abortion Access in the South”
One More Thing…
Last week we announced that the Pro-Life America podcast is available to listen and subscribe to on Stitcher, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts. That was just the beginning! This week, we are excited to add Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and more to that list. Let us know if there is a specific platform you prefer when listening to podcasts and we will try to make it available there!
Thanks for listening to this episode! Today’s episode is so important because this really determines the future of the pro-life movement and the rights of the unborn. We ask that you please share this episode and the information in it with everyone you know. Be sure to listen to next week’s episode for our bold and innovative strategy to return protection to the unborn!
Before you go, let us know in the comments section below what you thought this episode. Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Episode 28 | The Elections & Overturning Roe vs Wade
Episode Synopsis: As the elections get closer, it’s important that pro-lifers understand that simply overturning Roe might not end legalized abortion. Plus, we explain how the Black vote will play a huge role in the 2020 election and the tremendous opportunity the pro-life movement has right now. Episode Duration: 34 min In This Episode We…
Episode 46 | The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
Researchers and economists are calling worldwide plunges in birth rates a “crisis.” We discuss what some countries are doing in the hopes of reversing it, the potential ramifications of this, and how it is all connected to legalized abortion and “population control.” Plus, we reveal how one Danish travel agency is selling traveling as a way to “save Denmark.”
Episode 78 | Pro-Choice Clowns
Pro-choice clowns are anything but funny. This week, we discuss the SNL skit that has everyone talking (and cringing) – as well as the warning from NARAL’s new president, more states banning abortion and more!