This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we go over the results of the 2022 midterm elections and the failed “red wave.” Most importantly, we discuss the important lessons we took away from this election.
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Shout-out to a listener from Germany! (00:53)
- Midterm elections recap (02:36)
- The takeaway from the elections (10:18)
- Final Thoughts (21:24)
- Alabama election results: Republican Katie Britt becomes state’s first female elected senator – Fox News
- Vermont votes to be 1st state to enshrine abortion rights in state constitution – The Hill
- Measure enshrining abortion rights in the California Constitution projected to pass, AP says – Fox 40
- Michigan voters approve amendment adding reproductive rights to state constitution – NPR
- Kentucky voters reject constitutional amendment declaring no right to abortion – Fox News
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.