We apologize to our listeners for the delay in this episode going out. Due to the weather, we were not able to make it in to the office on Thursday!
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss recent news showing that the battle between the states vs the federal government over abortion is heating up! We talk about trigger laws and the state that could be next to ban abortion if Roe vs Wade is overturned and abortion is returned to the states. We also discuss how pro-choicers have recently changed their state’s abortion laws. Plus, we reveal how a medical journal published an article urging that psychiatrists be allowed to assist patients with anorexia commit suicide!
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:22)
- The battle is heating up (00:37)
- Wyoming House Passes Trigger Law Abortion Ban (1:09)
- The HHS Task Force on Reproductive Healthcare Access (2:09)
- 15 Week abortion ban headed for Florida Senate (6:27)
- Abortionist suggests people should stockpile abortion pills (7:11)
- New Jersey will allow non-doctors to do abortions (10:56)
- Illinois Repeals Parental Notification Law (13:43)
- A medical journal pushes Assisted Suicide for Anorexia?! (18:46)
- Closing Statements (23:30)
- Three abortion bills pass introductory votes – KPVI News
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 87: Plan B Vending Machines & Other Craziness
- 15-week abortion ban headed for Senate floor vote, lacking exception for rape – Florida Pheonix
- When SCOTUS guts Roe: The covert plan to provide abortion pills on demand – and avoid prosecution – Salon
- NJ Adopts Rules Allowing Non-Physicians To Perform Abortions – Patch
- Illinois Governor Repeals Parental Notification of Abortion – U.S. News
- Pushing Assisted Suicide for ‘Terminal’ Anorexia – National Review
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege.
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.