This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, special guest Flanna Sheridan from Day of Tears joins us to discuss the organization that has state by state declaring January 22nd the “Day of Tears” – and what that means for our country. But first, we take a moment to discuss the Russian attacks on Ukraine.
Special Guest: Flanna Sheridan – Day of Tears
Episode Duration: 27 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- The situation in Ukraine (00:49)
- Introducing our guest Flanna Sheridan (8:55)
- Day of Tears (11:28)
- How to get involved (21:35)
- Closing Statements (26:59)
- YouTube Video: Watch Kamala Harris’ Beyond Childish Explanation of the Ukraine Crisis | Rubin Report
- Russian forces seize Chernobyl nuclear power plant – BBC News
- ‘Weapons to anyone’: Across Ukraine, militias form as Russian forces near – The Washington Post
- The Women Who Fought to Defend Their Homes Against ISIS – Time Magazine
- NASCAR Hall of Fame owner Richard Childress donating one million rounds of ammunition to Ukraine – USA Today
- Day of Tears Website
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.