While the media and political pundits continue to dissect the elections and the failed “Red Wave,” we talk about the news the abortion industry doesn’t want people discussing. This week on the Pro-Life America, we talk about the kids phone game encouraging donations to Planned Parenthood, the abortionist caught faking “health of mother” diagnosis to justify a late-term abortion, the pedophile discovered to have been assaulting children for decades after an abortion clinic failed to report, and a man arrested on charges of slipping abortion drug in wife’s drinks.
Episode Duration: 26 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Continued blaming of failed “Red Wave” on abortion (00:34)
- Study says 1 out of every 179 Americans will eventually be murdered (02:31)
- Kids phone game encourages donating to Planned Parenthood (04:05)
- Abortionist caught faking “health of mother” diagnosis to justify abortion (05:29)
- Another abortion clinic discovered failing to report rape of minor (14:57)
- Texas man accused of slipping abortion drug in wife’s drinks (20:06)
- Final Thoughts (25:20)
- Study: 1 out of every 179 Americans will eventually be murdered if the current crime rate trends continue – The Blaze
- Lime 5 – By: Mark Crutcher
- Abortionist Admits Faking “Health” Reasons for Elective 6-Month Abortion – Secular Pro-Life
- Abortion Testimonials From Clinic Workers
- Texas man who impregnated 12-year-old child sentenced to life – True Crime Daily
- Read about how the abortion industry conceals statutory rape from parents and authorities
- Texas man accused of slipping abortion drug in wife’s drinks – ABC News
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 41: Birth Control – What They’re Not Telling You
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.