In our first episode, we discuss where the pro-life movement is currently at in our country’s cultural civil war. We show how the pro-life movement is winning and discuss specific events that prove that the closer we get to victory, the more violent the left becomes. Plus, we reveal what America would look like had the pro-life movement never existed (it’s not pretty).
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Introductions (00:27)
- Chuck Schumer’s threats to the Supreme Court is more proof that the closer we get to victory, the more violent the left becomes. (01:00)
- Nancy Pelosi isn’t a Catholic – she’s an Ex-Communicated Catholic. (04:18)
- Recent examples of rhetoric from the left that condones or makes fun of violence against conservatives. (06:07)
- A pro-life Democrat asks Pete Buttigieg if there is room in the party for pro-life Democrats. (08:57)
- Our alliance is to the unborn – not a political party. (10:53)
- Proof the pro-life movement is winning & what America would look like had the pro-life movement never existed (warning, it’s not pretty). (12:19)
- Closing statements (19:30)
One More Thing…
We are excited to announce that the Pro-Life America podcast is now available to listen and subscribe to on four podcast platforms (Stitcher, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, and Blubrry) – with more coming soon. Let us know if there is a specific platform you prefer when listening to podcasts and we will try to make it available there!
Thanks for listening! Today’s episode is so special because it’s our first one. Please, let us know in the comments section below what you thought about today’s show. And we hope you will share this episode with everyone you know! Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.