There is a major rift between two factions in the pro-choice movement. We reveal what they are and how it not only impacts their side, but our attempts to change the minds of people who are pro-choice. We explain how it is important to understand which people are winnable and how we have to accept that some people will never change their minds on abortion. Plus, with the upcoming elections, we discuss how, regardless of how the elections go, we cannot simply wait for politicians to do our work for us.
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Internal conflicts within the Pro-Life Movement (01:07)
- The two groups within the pro-choice movement (7:30)
- Don’t try to win over hard-core pro-choicers (8:14)
- Personal experiences with abortion (13:06)
- The major rift between the “talkers” and the “doers” of the pro-choice movement (15:36)
- Getting discouraged from failed conversations with pro-choicers (18:14)
- The pro-life movement’s own “doers” and “talkers” (20:45)
- Closing Statements (22:52)
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform? We are now on Amazon Music!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.