This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we go over exit poll data and discuss the reasons why unmarried women are, as one reporter phrased it, “a Democratic bonanza.” Plus, we cover the FDA’s changes to Plan B package warnings, and a UK woman who was arrested for praying silently near an abortion clinic. Perhaps the New Year isn’t ringing in 2023, but 1984.
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- UK’s Thought Police (01:03)
- FDA Changes Plan B’s Warning On Package (05:51)
- Why Are Unmarried Women Most Likely To Vote Democrat? (12:03)
- Are Democrats Losing Younger People? (19:50)
- Final Thoughts (21:03)
- Charity volunteer arrested, charged for silent prayer “thoughtcrime” near abortion facility – ADF UK
- FDA changes Plan B packaging to clarify that it is not an abortion pill – CNBS News
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 87: Plan B Vending Machines & Other Craziness
- CNN Exit Polls
- No one benefits more from the destruction of the American family than the Democratic Party – Washington Examiner
- Married Americans Keep Voting Red – AEI
- The sharp rise in egg freezing – BBC
- Young voters’ enthusiasm for Democrats shrunk in 2022 midterm elections – Washington Examiner
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.