Episode 36 | Cancelling Eugenics
America’s cancel culture is cancelling historical figures who are steeped in racism & eugenics. But when will we cancel eugenics?
A recent post by Feminists Choosing Life of NY asks, when will our cancel culture cancel eugenics? We discuss the origins and history of eugenics, how it operates in the world today, its connection to abortion, and how it is being defended by those who would consider themselves “woke.” This episode proves that we can’t end eugenics without ending abortion.
Episode Duration: 23 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Feminists Choosing Life of NY Post (00:37)
- The article on Down Syndrome in The Atlantic (1:33)
- The staggering statics of babies aborted due to Down Syndrome (2:57)
- Gene Stallings and Wil Can Fly (4:16)
- When is our cancel culture going to cancel eugenics? (6:06)
- The origins and history of eugenics (7:23)
- Abortion is the eugenics movement’s last hope (11:40)
- Eugenics and sex selection abortions (13:01)
- Eugenics is incompatible with America’s constitution (17:37)
- Article “Defending Eugenics” (18:52)
- We can’t end eugenics without ending abortion (20:50)
- Closing Statements (23:06)
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 16: “Can You Be Pro-Life & Believe In Exceptions?”
- Feminists Choosing Life Of NY post on Instagram
- “The Last Children of Down Syndrome” – The Atlantic
- Will Can Fly – That Dad Blog
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform? And if you haven’t already, check out our past episodes!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Episode 73 | The Left Lashes Out
“The closer we get to victory, the more vicious the other side will become.” This is something that host Mark Crutcher has been saying for years. This episode proves he was right. We interview pro-life activist Nicholas Heald who was viciously attacked by pro-choice teenagers outside a Milwaukee high school. Plus, we discuss the abortionist who is brazenly defying the new Texas abortion law, Biden’s commitment to the abortion lobby, and the new proposal allowing the IRS to audit virtually all financial transactions.
Episode 76 | The US Postal Service Spy Ring & Other Shady Business
Has the USPS spied on you? What would once be an absurd thought is now something that has even the liberal outlet Politico asking questions. We discuss this and other shady business in the news right now such as: abortion clinics requesting ambulances with no lights or sirens for injured women, the hypocrisy of the Dallas Morning News, and Kamala Harris’s video endorsing Terry McAuliffe that is slated to be shown at 300 churches – despite the fact it violates the Johnson Amendment.
Episode 72 | The Department Of Justice Tries To Block Texas Abortion Ban
Unsurprisingly, the left is still in an uproar about Texas’ ban of abortions after the detection of the child’s heartbeat. Special guest Sheila Crutcher joins the hosts (yet again) to pick up where we left off last week on reactions from the left – including the Department of Justice’s emergency order asking for a halt to the new law. Also, if you were on pins and needles wondering how Portland, Oregon’s vote to ban Texas trade and travel went, we’ve got an update you don’t want to miss.