To kick off the new year, we go back to basics and define what pro-life means and how it is different from simply being opposed to abortion. We also talk about why pro-lifers must be pro-life without exceptions, when does someone become a human being, sex selection abortions and more! This is an important episode for all pro-lifers!
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Today’s topic (01:07)
- Being opposed to abortion vs being pro-life (1:26)
- The definition of pro-life (2:09)
- How many people do you see? (4:20)
- Mark issues a challenge to pro-choicer (8:31)
- The case against exceptions (9:57)
- Millions of females missing (13:05)
- The dangers of genetic testing (15:01)
- Closing Statements (22:55)
- Unborn Baby Removed From Mother’s Womb for Heart Surgery, Then Put Back In – LifeNews
- Life Dynamics Report: The Marketing Of Aborted Baby Parts
- 46 million ‘missing females’ were aborted in India over the last 50 years – NY Post
- Prenatal Search-and-Destroy Genetic Tests Often Wrong – National Review
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.