The mainstream media remains curiously silent as a man in Texas receives a capital murder sentence in the death of a 5 week old unborn baby. This week on the podcast, the hosts discuss this ground-breaking case and what it could mean for the fight against abortion. Plus, violence escalates as the nation waits for the important Supreme Court decision.
Episode Duration: 23 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Buffalo Pro-Life Pregnancy Center Firebombed (01:02)
- Department of Homeland Security warns of more violence (01:14)
- A Constitutional Showdown (04:52)
- The Texas Case (06:10)
- The media and the abortion lobby’s silence (13:23)
- Final Thoughts (21:46)
- Armed man Nicholas Roske arrested near Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home – NY Post
- Abortion Activists Firebomb Pro-Life Pregnancy Center, Third Bombing in Weeks – LifeNews
- Pro-Abortion Terrorists Firebomb Buffalo Pro-Life Pregnancy Center – National Review
- DHS Issues National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin – Homeland Security Press Release
- Pro-choice activists strip during Joel Osteen church service: ‘Overturn Roe, hell no’ – Fox News
- Abortion and a Constitutional Showdown – By: Mark Crutcher
- The Texas Prosecutor – Volume 52, Number 3
- Ector County jury convicts man of capital murder of child under 10 – Odessa American Online
- Man gets life in prison for killing unborn baby – CBS 7 News
- Life Dynamics Report: Under-the-Radar Violence in the Conflict Over Abortion
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.