This week, we discuss amazing news such as the first ever life saving brain surgery on a baby in the womb and the unveiling of a pro-life statue. But we also have to discuss the wave of pro-choice activist professors and their antics on campuses, teens being butchered by legal abortion, and why Planned Parenthood is changing its focus going forward. So listen this week to get the good, the bad, and the truly ugly abortion related news.
Episode Duration: 20 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Doctors perform 1st Life-Saving Brain Surgery On Baby In Womb! (00:42)
- Catholic University Installs Pro-Life Statue (02:04)
- Students Sue Professor Over Forced Funding of her Political Group (03:05)
- NYC Professor Vandalized Student Pro-Life Table (06:09)
- 13-Year-Old Girl Sent to Hospital For Abortion Injury (09:13)
- Planned Parenthood Shifting Focus to Regional Affiliates, Cuts National Staff (11:51)
- From The Mouth of Mark (15:25)
- Final Thoughts (18:48)
- Doctors perform first-ever, life-saving brain surgery on baby in womb – NY Post
- Catholic University Installs Pro-Life Monument to Celebrate Lives of Unborn Babies – Life News
- Michigan State students sue professor, claim she forced them to fund her progressive political group – NY Post
- UPDATE: NYC professor who vandalized student pro-life display is fired – Catholic News Agency
- California professor pleads no contest to assault on pro-life students – Fox News
- As abortion battle shifts, Planned Parenthood to boost regional affiliate funds, cut national staff – Bowling Green Daily News
- Pro-Life America Episode 46: The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.