Inspired by one of our favorite movies, where the plot revolves around one town’s cult-like obsession with “the greater good,” we discuss the pro-abortion side’s rationalizations for legalized abortion and their belief on how it supports “the greater good.”
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- Greater Good Argument: For Women’s Health! (03:12)
- Greater Good Argument: For the economy! (08:53)
- Greater Good Argument: For the disabled! (16:17)
- Greater Good Argument: Solving Unwanted Children (19:46)
- From The Mouth of Mark (21:31)
- Final Thoughts (23:08)
- Billboard outside Orlando airport warns travelers of DeSantis’ anti-abortion policy -Florida Phoenix
- Fact Sheet: Reasons For Abortion – Charlotte Lozier Institute
- Women Betrayed Section of LifeDynamics.com
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 57: CDC – A Snake Pit of Agendas
- Yellen says ending abortion access would be ‘damaging’ to U.S. economy, women – Reuters
- Understanding why women seek abortions in the US – BMC Women’s Health
- Gruber confirms eugenics plot of abortion detailed in Maafa 21– Life Dynamics
- The Racial Targeting Report – Life Dynamics
- Pro-Life America Episode 46: The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
- Abortion: 6 Impacts on the Economy – Newsmax
- Patricia Heaton: ‘Iceland isn’t eliminating Down syndrome—they are just killing everyone who has it.’ – America Magazine
- Canadian veteran offered assisted suicide after asking for wheelchair help – Catholic News Agency
- Lime 5: By Mark Crutcher
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.