This week, we discuss the latest (and surreal) news stories like a North Korean defector stating that “North Korea was pretty crazy,” but not as crazy as the propaganda she witnessed at Columbia University. Plus, we share how the Vatican is warning bishops not to deny communion to pro-choice politicians like Joe Biden. And finally, more data is coming out about America’s declining birth rate, that has some wondering, “How Low Can America’s Birth Rate Go Before It’s A Problem?”
Episode Duration: 32 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- North Korea vs Columbia University? / Leftist ideology pushed in the classrooms (00:54)
- More concern over America’s declining birth rate (11:55)
- Vatican warns bishops not to deny communion to pro-choice politicians (23:01)
- Closing Statements (31:51)
- North Korean defector says ‘even North Korea was not this nuts’ after attending Ivy League school – The Daily Wire
- 16 Statues And Memorials Were Damaged During Sunday’s Protests, Including One Dedicated To African American Soldiers -wbur
- NY Mom Slams Carmel Central School District Board of Education
- How Low Can America’s Birth Rate Go Before It’s A Problem? – FiveThirtyEight
- National Vital Statistics Rapid Release – Births: Provisional Data for 2020 – CDC
- Demographic Turning Points for the United States: Population Projections for 2020 to 2060 – U.S. Census Bureau
- Documentary: Demographic Winter: The Decline Of The Human Family
- Documentary: Demographic Bomb: Demography is Destiny
- The hilarious commercial: “Do It For Denmark!”
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 46: The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
- Vatican warns bishops not to deny communion to Biden, politicians over abortion – The Hill
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.