A report published this year by the European Institute of Bioethics, revealed that 10% of newborn deaths in Belgium were babies that had been euthanized! We talk about the unavoidable things that come with legalized abortion and the hypocrisy of those who are pro-choice but claim to be outraged by abortion’s “baggage.”
Episode Duration: 20 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- $23 million taxpayer dollars to 10 Planned Parenthood affiliates for Covid Relief? (00:49)
- 10% of newborn deaths in Belgium were euthanasia?! (5:39)
- Pro-Choicers Rally Cry: “Anytime, Any Reason!” (10:37)
- The unavoidable baggage of abortion (16:39)
- Closing Statements (19:31)
- Feds Give Planned Parenthood Millions in Pandemic Relief After Ruling it Ineligible for Gov’t Aid – The Washington Free Beacon
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 43: Courts Ordering Euthanasia
- Newborn babies are killed in Belgium, Netherlands — but most won’t call it infanticide – LifeSite News
- Belgium: Euthanasia of New-borns Practiced Outside the Law – European Institute of Bioethics
- Life Dynamics Report: The Marketing of Aborted Baby Parts
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.