In recent years, British courts have ordered euthanasia of those young and old. We discuss the latest case, as well as those of Alfie Evans, Charlie Gard, Isaiah Hasstrup and the real motivation behind them. Could America be next to adopt this barbaric practice?
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- British Government forces middle-aged man to die of starvation and thirst (01:01)
- The case of eleven-month-old Charlie Gard (3:36)
- British government orders withdrawal of care and sustenance of Alfie Evans (4:32)
- The real motivation behind these cases (5:16)
- Could this happen in the U.S.? The case of Simon Crosier (6:38)
- Eugenics has made a comeback (9:03)
- Obamacare Architect Johnathan Gruber’s Paper on “Positive Selection” and “Marginal Children” (9:51)
- What it means when the government provides healthcare and where we’re headed (12:18)
- Same song, new verse (15:10)
- All of this stems from legalized abortion (16:52)
- Barbarism rebranded (18:19)
- Closing Statements (22:12)
- “RS and Alfie Evans Cases Show Britons Must Curb State’s Power Over Life And Death” -National Right to Life News
- “Brain-Damaged Baby Isaiah Haastrup Has Died, His Father Says” – The Guardian
- “Law Inspired By Baby Labeled “Incompatible With Life” – Life Dynamics Blog
- “Obamacare Architect Removed From Health Board” – Life Dynamics Blog
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 36: Cancelling Eugenics
- Our Reports & Projects
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.