June 24th goes down in history as the day that Roe vs Wade was finally reversed. Special guest Sheila Crutcher joins the hosts to discuss the aftermath of the Supreme Court’s decision, the antics of the left to keep abortion from being outlawed in their area, the violence, and more – all which reveals that the battle over abortion isn’t just a legal battle – but a spiritual battle for the soul of America.
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Reactions from politicians & government officials (02:40)
- The spiritual component to the battle over abortion (07:01)
- Pro-Choice violence (11:07)
- The growing list of companies vowing to pay for abortion and/or reimburse for travel (12:25)
- The pro-choice side doesn’t care about women (15:38)
- Hollywood’s Reaction (17:50)
- Final Thoughts (19:08)
- PeopleOfChoice.com (Warning: this website contains content many people will find offensive.)
- Denton City Council votes to approve resolution protecting women’s reproductive rights – Denton Record Chronicle
- Nancy Pelosi Calls to Eliminate Filibuster to Codify Roe, Kamala Harris Disagrees – National Review
- 56 Companies Announce Abortion Perks. Hundreds More Stay Silent. – The Washington Stand
- Japan records its largest natural population decline as births fall – The Washington Post
- Anarchist Collective Shares Instructions to Make DIY Abortion Pills – Vice
- Halsey says good riddance to concertgoers leaving show during abortion rights speech – LA Times
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 46: The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.