Special Guest Pastor Stephen Broden joins the hosts to discuss how the Black Lives Matter discussion is creating awareness about how abortion is black genocide. They discuss cancel culture, the left’s attempts to re-write history, and why a movement of African-Americans becoming pro-life scares the Democrat party.
Episode Duration: 32 min
Special Guest: Pastor Stephen Broden
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- An interesting twist on the Black Lives Matter momentum. (00:55)
- Our documentary, Maafa 21: Black Genocide in 21st Century America (1:20)
- Introducing our guest, Pastor Stephen Broden. (4:11)
- The findings of our Racial Targeting Report (14:30)
- Comparing abortion industry targeting to Big Tobacco (16:20)
- Cancel Culture & the left’s attempts to re-write history (19:04)
- God is using the Black Lives Matter movement to grow the pro-life movement (21:28)
- Why a movement of African-Americans becoming pro-life scares the Democrat party (22:20)
- Millennials and information overload (23:49)
- How listeners can get involved and the limited window we have (26:07)
- Pastor Broden: “America has turned its back on God.” (28:17)
- Closing Statements (31:29)
- Documentary: Maafa 21 – Black Genocide in 21st Century America
- Life Dynamics Report: Racial Targeting
- Tobacco Is A Social Justice Issue: Racial & Ethnic Minorities – The Truth Initiative
- Tobacco Company Marketing To African Americans – Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids
One More Thing…
We want to thank you for listening to our podcast! If you haven’t, please subscribe to the show. We are now on 17 different podcast platforms! We also ask that you leave a review of this episode, or the show, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. You are also welcome to leave any thoughts you had about this episode in the comments section below.
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.