In the wake of Black Lives Matter, former employees of Planned Parenthood, NARAL, and other pro-choice organizations have come forward and stated that they witnessed overt and widespread racism inside these groups. We discuss the tell-all article from BuzzFeed about what employees have seen and experienced and why we are calling for a congressional investigation and defunding of these organizations.
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- How Black Lives Matter is unwittingly creating awareness about how abortion is black genocide (01:00)
- Abortion suppresses the black vote (1:46)
- Calling out historical figures (4:13)
- Abortion organization employees & board members speaking out (4:53)
- Information revealed in the BuzzFeed article (9:32)
- One Gosnell Trial revelation (11:22)
- What it means to be funding the abortion industry (12:23)
- Our plan going forward (14:19)
- Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington, DC segregated? (17:07)
- The Life Dynamics petition (18:14)
- Closing Statements (19:06)
- Employees Are Calling Out Major Reproductive Rights Organizations For Racism And Hypocrisy – BuzzFeed News
- Sign the Life Dynamics Petition
- Video: Students Love Green New Deal… Until Hearing What’s In It – Campus Reform
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! Please take a moment and leave a review of this episode, or your thoughts about the podcast, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. And if you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform?
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.