Episode 24: Busted! Abortion Industry Racist!
Episode Synopsis: In the wake of Black Lives Matter, former employees of Planned Parenthood, NARAL, and other pro-choice organizations have come forward and stated that they witnessed overt and widespread racism inside these groups. We discuss the tell-all article from BuzzFeed about what employees have seen and experienced and why we are calling for a…
In the wake of Black Lives Matter, former employees of Planned Parenthood, NARAL, and other pro-choice organizations have come forward and stated that they witnessed overt and widespread racism inside these groups. We discuss the tell-all article from BuzzFeed about what employees have seen and experienced and why we are calling for a congressional investigation and defunding of these organizations.
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- How Black Lives Matter is unwittingly creating awareness about how abortion is black genocide (01:00)
- Abortion suppresses the black vote (1:46)
- Calling out historical figures (4:13)
- Abortion organization employees & board members speaking out (4:53)
- Information revealed in the BuzzFeed article (9:32)
- One Gosnell Trial revelation (11:22)
- What it means to be funding the abortion industry (12:23)
- Our plan going forward (14:19)
- Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington, DC segregated? (17:07)
- The Life Dynamics petition (18:14)
- Closing Statements (19:06)
- Employees Are Calling Out Major Reproductive Rights Organizations For Racism And Hypocrisy – BuzzFeed News
- Sign the Life Dynamics Petition
- Video: Students Love Green New Deal… Until Hearing What’s In It – Campus Reform
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! Please take a moment and leave a review of this episode, or your thoughts about the podcast, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. And if you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform?
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Episode 130 | FDA Proves That Chemical Abortions Are The Abortion Industry’s “Plan B”
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss the recent changes to the regulations for chemical abortions and telemed abortions made by the FDA and how this fits in with the abortion industry’s vision for the future. But in an interesting twist, could CVS, Walgreens, and others be trying to squeeze out the abortion industry in the telemed abortion business?
Episode 62 | Biden Administration’s Dedication To Abortion & Other News
Recent news of Biden’s administration and his appointees makes it clear that they are dedicated to abortion. We discuss Biden’s choice for ambassador to Ireland, at a time when pro-choicers in Ireland are pushing for the expansion of legalized abortion, as well as his choice for the head of the Bureau of Land Management. We also discuss Biden’s appointee to HHS, Xavier Becerra, nixing the NIH ethics board overseeing human fetal tissue research. Plus, we share the interesting clash that happened recently between an Irish radio host and “bio-ethicist” Richard Dawkins about Dawkins’s views on aborting children with disabilities.
Episode 86 | Abortion Lobby’s Desperate Attempts To Control The Narrative
Think the pro-choice side is winning? Think again. New articles and ad campaigns prove that the abortion lobby is desperate to change the narrative surrounding abortion. We discuss this, their language manipulation, and how the mainstream media helps push their message as well as insulate them from bad publicity.