I write this post from my kitchen table, my cat laying beside the computer demanding my attention. I try to focus on the task at hand, despite her attempts to distract me- and despite the pervasive frustration, anger, uncertainty, and the fatigue from 24/7 updates on the virus that is flooding social media. The reality is, the mental toll that this has taken on all of us is draining.
Let’s Be Honest…
The last few weeks has brought sacrifices, fear, uncertainty, and heartbreak to our nation. Thousands across the country are now suffering from COVID-19 and thousands more, like us, are isolating ourselves and/or practicing social distancing in the hopes that we can protect ourselves and those around us. And yet, despite all of that, here we are still talking about abortion. Why? Because for many in the abortion industry, it’s business as usual.
“Business As Usual”
As we mentioned in a previous post, there are abortion clinics that refuse to close their doors – despite the pandemic. A few states, such as Texas, have responded and ordered abortion clinics to close but others still remain open. Predictably, Texas abortion providers have responded by suing the governor. They are seeking a temporary restraining order against the ban, with the hopes of eventually obtaining a permanent injunction. Meanwhile, the New York Times released an article that has the audacity to claim that abortion should be made “more available during the pandemic— not less.”
These actions from the pro-aborts are stark reminders of how committed to killing the unborn, and just how extreme, they really are. It is also a reminder that legalized abortion is still on our doorsteps – and when this nation reemerges from isolation, abortion clinics will pick up where they left off – and thousands of unborn American’s will be killed.
Just because you maybe stuck at home, doesn’t mean that you can’t continue in the fight for life!
Here are some things that you can still do despite your quarantine:
- Educate Yourself!
- Life Dynamics has always said that the non-intellectual and “easy” position to take is the pro-abortion position. After all, they just have to regurgitate a few common lines from the abortion industry, like: “my body, my choice.”, “a fetus is just a clump of cells.”, “women shouldn’t be forced to give birth”, etc. In other words, they just have to be a literal “Roebot” for the abortion side. On the other hand, effectively defending the pro-life position requires an understanding of biology, politics, philosophy, science, medicine, and history, and so on. We recommend starting out reading our booklet Answers. This booklet covers the most common pro-choice arguments. Knowing the real core of these questions and their untrue assumptions and deceptions can help you learn how to respond to them in the future. Then, continue your education by reading Lime 5. This book provides a unique and uncensored look inside the abortion industry and covers topics such as the connection between abortion and breast cancer and the CDC’s coverup of abortion clinic disasters.
- Have a Maafa 21 Movie Night
- Maafa 21 is routinely being called “stunning,” “breathtaking,” and “jaw-dropping.” Many viewers have said they were left speechless by what they saw and several have told us that it filled them with anger – and it’s no surprise why. Maafa 21 proves that the legalization of abortion had nothing to do with women’s rights, or choice, or reproductive freedom or any of the other sales pitches you hear from the abortion lobby. The truth is, abortion was legalized as an instrument of eugenics and racial genocide. Unlike so many other documentaries out there, we have made ours available to watch on our Maafa 21 website FOR FREE. So while you are stuck at home, pop some pop-corn and watch Maafa 21!
- Continue Talking About Abortion On Social Media
- Over the years, the pro-life movement has forced the abortion issue into the American consciousness and then, through sheer tenacity, never allowed it to go away. Our guiding principle must be that if the public is going to tolerate abortion, we are going to rub their noses in it. The abortion industry’s goal has always been to normalize and even “mainstream” abortion. (Remember those wildly unsuccessful “I had an abortion” t-shirts?) We have not allowed the abortion lobby to put a “happy face” on the wholesale extermination of unborn children and we cannot begin to let them do so now.
- Email Your Local Politicians
- As we mentioned previously, abortion clinics are still operating in spite of public health warnings and state and national health directives- which puts us all at risk. Help stop the spread by contacting your governor and tell them: “Businesses have been forced to close but abortion centers defiantly remain open performing elective surgeries, putting ALL our lives at risk of the Coronavirus. I call on the governor to ACT NOW and issue an order to close all abortion businesses to stop the spread of the deadly COVID-19 virus! There can be no ‘sacred cows’ in a pandemic.” Visit StopTheSpreadRightNow.com for more information and information on how you can contact your governor.
- Listen To Our Podcast
- Launched earlier this month, our Pro-Life America podcast covers abortion and the ongoing cultural civil war in a way you have never seen it before. New episodes are currently on hold due to our county’s stay at home orders, but the first two episodes are available now on Apple Podcasts & a number of other popular podcast platforms. In episode one, we show how the pro-life movement is winning and discuss specific events that prove that the closer we get to victory, the more violent the left becomes. Plus, we reveal what America would look like had the pro-life movement never existed (it’s not pretty). In episode two, we talk about how the left is worried about the future of Roe vs. Wade – and is coming up with their own “Plan B.” We reveal how the way Roe vs. Wade is overturned can have repercussions for the unborn and why abortion is NOT a state’s rights issue. We hope to release new episodes soon, but until then, why not use this time to catch up and subscribe to the show?
- Write Letters To The Editor
- Despite the shift of newspapers going digital, some still allow readers to submit a “letter to the editor” or opinion piece. This can be a great opportunity to spread the pro-life message. Remember, you probably won’t convert the most hardcore pro-choicer, many of them will never change their mind no matter what you do or say. The true potential with these articles are for people whose support for abortion is marginal or to a woman who may be considering an abortion. Not sure what you want to write? Use one of our responses in “Pro-Life Answers”.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but we hope you will consider doing at least some of the things from this list and continuing the fight for life. When the Roe v. Wade decision was handed down in 1973, the abortion lobby honestly believed that the pro-life movement would simply go home. It’s clear from the statements these people are making that they are bewildered by the fact we are still here and haunted by the thought we will never go away.
It’s times of crisis that reveal who we really are. Right now, the pro-aborts are fighting to continue killing. So even though we are under a quarantine, we must not give up our fight for the unborn. Remember, the death toll from COVID-19 remains to be seen, but the death toll from abortion is over 60 million and will continue to rise until we end it.