In this controversial episode, we look at the challenge of being both pro-life and a democrat or pro-life and a feminist. It may seem easy in theory, but proves to be a challenge in practice. Plus, we reveal why abortion needs to be a litmus test for every person who considers themselves pro-life.
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25).
- This Bizarre Political Season & The Weaponizing of COVID-19 (00:47)
- Is it possible to be a Pro-Life Democrat or a Pro-Life Feminist? (03:23 )
- Litmus Tests and why we must be single issue voters (15:28)
- Closing Statements (21:11)
- Video From The Daily Signal: Former Cosmo Writer Says Magazine Published Feminist Lies | Underreported
- “Pro-Life” Feminist Leader, Destiny Herndon-De La Rosa, Attempts To Defend Voting For Pro-Abortion Candidate – Life Dynamics Blog
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege
One More Thing…
Thanks for listening to this episode! Please click the link above to leave a review of this episode, or the show, on Podchaser. Your review will help others who are interested in the abortion issue find our podcast. We also ask that you share this episode with your friends. And finally, let us know what you thought about the episode in comments section below!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.