Ever since the U.S. Supreme Court’s infamous Roe v Wade decision, politicians have played the pro-life community for suckers.
Whenever there’s an election, they promise us they are committed to ending abortion and so we vote for them. But once in office, they hem and haw, give excuses and sit on their hands. I know you’ve seen this for yourself because it happens every single election without fail.
Well, enough is enough.
It’s high time the pro-life movement gets serious, flexes its political muscle and makes legitimate demands of all candidates running for elected office. And there’s no better time to start than right now with the 2016 Presidential race at full speed!
We need to make it clear to both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton that: “In order for me to vote for you, you have to prove to me that you’ll help us end abortion and stop the killing!”
These aren’t “considerations” or “suggestions” or anything shallow like that. These are deal-breaking DEMANDS. We are sending a message to both Trump and Clinton that unless they PUBLICLY commit to doing these things, they won’t get our vote on election day! Period!
It’s time to start holding their feet to the fire and demanding that they take meaningful action to protect the unborn now!
TO DONALD TRUMP AND HILLARY CLINTON: If you want to secure my vote, I the undersigned demand that you publicly pledge that, if elected President of the United States, you will take the following actions:
- VETO any budget that contains even one penny for Planned Parenthood.
- Only APPOINT people to the Supreme Court who commit to affirm the right to life of the unborn child from the moment of fertilization in all circumstances.
- Instruct the Department of Justice to launch a full-scale INVESTIGATION into Planned Parenthood for:
• Harboring adult males who sexually abuse underage girls
•Marketing in baby body parts
• Illegal and fraudulent billing practices
Share the Pro-Life Demands Petition with everyone you know who shares your pro-life commitment and your passion to end abortion: